- Beginning in September, I am able to meet with every classroom once a month
- for a 30 minute lesson teaching social and emotional skills.
- Guidance lessons cover a variety of topics including (but
- not limited to): friendship/conflict resolution, team building,
- bullying prevention, growth mindset, goal setting, career
- interests, anger management/self regulation, and
- respect.Teachers have the opportunity to request specific
- lesson topics that pertain to their classroom environment.
- Students may meet with me individually to address their
- specific needs.
- These students may be referred to me by the school staff, and
- the parent. Please feel free to email or call me to set up a time
- for me to talk with your child.
- Our individual sessions are typically held during the student's
- activity or directly following the activity. This allows students to
- easily remember the day/time to expect me to check in on
- them. It also allows for no interruptions to academic time!
- Individual counseling topics typically include: anger
- management, anxiety, separation anxiety, divorce,
- friendship, grief, honesty, self esteem, social skills, respect, etc.
- Individual tours of the school may be scheduled as needed throughout the
- school year. Please contact me 24 hours in advance to schedule your tour.
aligned with the standards set
by the American School